The Pro 900 is small in size but offers great performance. This compact size finds a place anywhere.
Every Pro is delivered with our BRM quality checklist and includes all the components needed to get started and use the machine as optimally as possible: A water chiller, air pump, autofocus, red pointer, software-controlled air valve, timed exhaust shutdown, non-filtering fume extractor, honeycomb and slat table, LightBurn software, maintenance set, our manual and two lenses.
- Work faster, deliver faster
- Dustfree guiding rails
- Ultrasonic autofocus
- Software-controlled air valve
- 2-year full warranty
- Laser class 1, a.o. due to Siemens safety components
With a user-friendly BRM laser machine, you cut and engrave the most varying materials.
From wood to plastics and from textiles to cardboard. And that’s not all. What would you like to create? With our machine you can make it.
- Work area WxDxH: 35.43 x 23.62 x 7.87 inches
- Maximum table load: 441 pounds
- Machine size WxDxH: 68.86 x 47.24 x 47.24 inches.
- Weight: 1,211 lbs
- Electrical load: 2 x 220 VAC, 60 Hz, max. 2,3 kW
- Possible connections: USB-cable and network
- Climate: 44.6-73.4°F, 50-60%
- Laser class: Laser class 1
- Air supply: Air supply unit with software-controlled valve per layer
- Autofocus: Ultrasonic autofocus
- Red pointer: Added to the laser beam’s path
- Turn-off delay: Timed exhaust shutdown controlled by the machine
- Maximum speed: 1500 mm/s X-axis, 800 mm/s Y-axis,60 mm/s maximum recommended cutting speed*
- Maximum acceleration: 20.000 mm/s² X-axis, 4000 mm/s² Y-axis
- Accuracy: 0,1 mm cutting, 420 dpi engraving*
- Laser power: 90-100 W / 130-150 W
- Optimal power load: 12-85%
- Life expectancy: = 10.000 hours at optimal power load
- Maximum cutting capabilities (at optimal power load): 15 mm acrylic, 6 mm MDF
- Included optics: 50,8 mm and 101,6 mm