e Open Bed 2500 is suited for large standard sheet material due to its spacious working area. Perfect for production companies and plastics processors.
Every Open Bed is delivered with our BRM quality checklist and includes all the components needed to get your production going: A water chiller, two non-filtering fume extractors, LightBurn software, maintenance set, our manual and two lenses.
- Work faster, deliver faster
- Dustfree guiding rails
- Ultrasonic autofocus
- Software-controlled air valve
- 2-year full warranty
- Laser class 1, a.o. due to Siemens safety components
With a user-friendly BRM laser machine, you cut and engrave the most varying materials.
From wood to plastics and from textiles to cardboard. And that’s not all. What would you like to create? With our machine you can make it.
- Work area WxDxH: 51" x 98.25" x 1"inches
- Machine size WxDxH: 75" x 140" x 45" inches
- Weight: 2646 pounds
- Electrical load: 90-100 W: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 2,3 kW (incl. accessories 3,2 kW), 130-150 W: 220 VAC, 60 Hz, 2,5 kW (incl. accessories 3,4 kW)
- Possible connections: USB-cable and network
- Climate: 44.6-73.4°F, 50-60%
- Laser class: Laser class 4
- Maximum speed: 600 mm/s X-axis, 200 mm/s Y-axis, 25 mm/s maximum recommended cutting speed*
- Maximum acceleration: 4000 mm/s² X-axis, 500 mm/s² Y-axis
- Accuracy: 0,1 mm cutting, 420 dpi engraving*
- Laser power: 90-100 W / 130-150 W
- Maximum cutting capabilities (at optimal power load): 90-100 W: 15 mm acrylic, 6 mm MDF 130-150 W: 20 mm acrylic, 8 mm MDF
- Optimal power load: 12-85%
- Life expectancy: = 6.000 hours at optimal power load
- Included optics: 63,5 mm and 101,6 mm